2010-05-31

Back from California!

For those who wondered where I was all that time, don't worry anymore! I'm back for more movie blogging, classic film reviews, new releases criticism, the Top 25 most influential directors of all time poll and more surprises to come!

During this month of may vacations I've been to San Francisco, Sonoma Valley, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, San Simeon, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Newport Beach, San Diego, Palm Springs, Barstow and finally Las Vegas. Well, I've been everywhere man, in California (Johnny Cash)!

I've seen or reseen some movies on american television as: Hysteria, He's Just Not That Into You, Encino Man, The Hangover, and Role Models. I've been to Barstow's Drive-in, in the Californian desert to see Shrek Forever After which I will share some thoughts with you later this week.

It's great to be back! Even if I could have taken another whole month of vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...