2011-07-14

Don't worry about me!

Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I posted something here but I' ve been at the Internation Summer Festival of Québec for a while now and it's been pretty exhausting: Hollywood Undead, Aaron Neville, Elton John, Cage the Elephant, Girl Talk, Dropkick Murphy's, Yellowcard, Melissa Auf der Maur, Coheed and Cambria, and to come Joe Satriani, Metallica, Dance Laury Dance, Galaxie, Malajube, and Death From Above 1979.

After that I will be driving down south to enjoy a little vacation with my girlfriend, soon to be my wife... Speaking of, we are in the plannings of the wedding due on August 20.

I'll try to make a post about wedding movies around this time to get you all in the mood!

You'll soon read my post for the 50's Monster Mash Blogathon held at the wonderful Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear between July 28 and August 2 <----by the way, this is my birthday!!!

Also, I will do a Redux of the Top films of 1983 for my anniversary.

Well, this is it for now but so more to come keep in touch!

... and what's happening to you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...