2016-11-04

Book Review : The LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book: 15 Designs to Spread Holiday Cheer


Book Review : The LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book: 15 Designs to Spread Holiday Cheer by Chris McVeigh (2016, No Starch Press 1st edition)

This Christmas, LEGO is moving from under the tree to on the tree! With The LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book as your guide, you'll make classic globe and barrel ornaments, all out of LEGO, as well as original gingerbread houses, a merry Santa, arcade cabinets, and many more.
Packed with step-by-step instructions for 15 charming builds, The LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book is the perfect family activity this holiday season.

We’ve been sharing things to one another since 2009 and it is now the time I tell you that I love LEGOs. Building anything with those blocks always been a passion for me and I must also admit that I LOVE Christmas, as a matter of fact, I am listening Frank Sinatra’s A Jolly Christmas as I am writing those lines. So Christmas season has started the moment we had snow here in Quebec City and more officially when I threw the pumpkins in the garbage bin.
When No Starch Press reached me to review this book I was more than pleased. So this year my daughter and I are gonna be making lots of LEGO Christmas ornaments. From easy to difficult, the steps are well illustrated and the pictures are clear.

The only complaint I have, in fact this is my wife who has it, it made me buy more blocks to achieve some of the most complex plans in the book. Me, I was happy to do so just as my little Sofia was to.

Coming soon, pictures of our creations and more jolly things!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...