2010-04-27

The 25 most influential directors of All-time poll

Starting of the idea of my own list, I ask you to name up to 25 of the most influential directors of all-time.

The list I made last year is about the ones I consider the most influential in my opinion. Your list can be the directors that you think have influenced the most the present directors, or the ones influencing their pairs in the recent years, or the ones that have influenced you in life or in your work.

Feel free to spread the list to anyone it might interest. My own list is Occident oriented because since I live near the USA I'm more in touch with their productions. However, I'd like to receice lists from around the world to populate this poll with different points of view.

Every list will be published and I will link everyone's Blog/Website with his/her list.

You just have to copy and paste the items below, fill it, and send it to me at dark_666_throne@hotmail.com with Top25 in the subject.

Your Name:

Your Blog/Website Name:

Your Blog/Website URL:

Your List:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

*The points will be awarded as Spot number 1 will receive 25 points and spot number 25 will have 1 point.

Last entry will be received June 23rd 23h59 UTC-05(Eastern Standard Time).

Here are some banners you can add to your website or blog to spread the list:






Thanks to everyone who will participate in this poll!

Michaël Parent

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm gonna send in my list now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed!
    Received your list!
    Feel free to tell your fellow bloggers and critics to send theirs too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...