2010-11-04

Poll! Poll! Poll!


Welcome to the first Poll of LMdC (Le Mot du Cinephiliaque), the voting machine up left is asking you a simple question: What period of film reviews would you like to read more about on LMdC? Lately I've been reviewing random films that I am watching, like a film diary.

I've decided to include the members and the readers more into the process and make this blog a more interactive one! I'd like to know which films you want to read about and what would make you want to come back again and again at LMdC.

So, with your votes here it will help me very much to seize your interests. If someone wants a specific film to be reviewed I encourage him/her to leave it in the comments of this post!

I also would like to know if you would be many to participate in a F.W.Murnau Blog-a-Thon?

Go on and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...