2011-12-22

450th post!

New Milestone! 450th post on Le Mot du Cinephiliaque since August 2009. Since I started this blog it was going to be a place where I would discuss and rambled about Films, Cinema, directors, and everything related to it. Well, now it is mostly about movie reviews and a place where I can write some ideas on films I've been watching. It is also a growing passion in writing and disccusing films. Cinema has been my passion for more than a decade now but I've only started writing about it since two years or so. It brought me up to read more and more about the subject, directors, how to review a film, and how to make one also.

Now in December 2011 with more than 77 000 page views, almost 5000 page views per month lately I want to get more and more readers and especially more commenters. Because this is the comments, positive and negative, that motivates me to push myself and to try to write better reviews, watch films I've never seen and /or heard of.

This 450th post is just in time to almost conclude the year of 2011 a plenty one for me since I got married and that I now have a new job it lets me less time to watch and review films. I almost didn't went to the Theaters this year, and my movie watching time has been cut by half. But I don't want to spoil it because I have a post waiting to be published with my film diary of the year 2011.

Thank you all for reading my posts and for commenting rigorously!

4 comments:

  1. Félicitations Michaël!

    I just reached 450 posts last week as well, exciting stuff. Anyways, I always love reading your posts because you don't write about the same new releases that most of the other blogs do. Sometimes I get tired of seeing 50 reviews of the same film. Here's to the next 450!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Bonjour Tristesse! This is the same reason why I go back everyday to read your blog! Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the milestones you mentioned.

    I just did my 280th post, so I have a ways to go. Like you I started out with an emphasis on film, but with book reviews and hiking trail reviews, too, yet I've almost exclusively concentrated on movies the last few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chip, this thing is getting more and more addictive! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...